Monday, March 26, 2012

ACA

I know what you were thinking.  The animal lovers thought I would be talking about the  Alley Cat Allies, fellow expats thought I would be talking about American Citizens Abroad, and my fellow medical students thought I would give a nice discussion on CVAs in the ACA.

Sorry to disappoint.

But indeed no: this is merely a little note on the Affordable Care Act.  If you're having trouble figuring out what that huge "Obamacare" debate is all about, or if the ACA's more than 2400 pages seem a little intimidating, check out this map as it breaks down the Supreme Court decision nicely and also adds a touch of humor.  You can read up on the different aspects being debated here.



Want some more information? 


Anyway, onward march to finishing a mid-term... 





No comments:

Post a Comment